Trinity Health CNA - Fraser Villa in Fraser, Michigan
We are pleased to invite you to become a member of our dynamic and innovative team. Fraser Villa is seeking full-time and part-time Certified Nursing Assistants for its community in Fraser, MI. Fraser Villa is a member of Trinity Health Senior Communities (THSC), which operates over 40 communities in multiple states. We honor the sacredness of every resident and the holiness of our work through uncompromising standards and services. Our mission is to embolden people to live a joyful, purposeful life. We do this by providing a healthy, enriching and inspiring community. Benefits you will enjoy as part of our team include a low deductible Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plan, Delta Dental, up to 3 weeks of vacation and $4000 in Tuition Reimbursement available immediately for both full and part time colleagues. As well as a variety of many other exciting benefits.
The Certified Nursing Assistant/Geriatric Nursing Assistant will provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan.
- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with our established policies and procedures, and as instructed by your supervisors. Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks.
- Supports the admission, transfer, and discharge process for the Resident.
- Assist Elders with daily living functions such as dental care, feeding, bathing, dressing/undressing, nail care, hair care, and shaving according to expressed preference.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed. Provide daily Range of Motion Exercises. Record data as instructed. Answer Resident calls promptly.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties (i.e., exposure to body fluids, lifting, transferring, use and disposal of personal protective equipment).
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents in accordance with plan of care.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active certification to practice as a Nursing Assistant in this state or certificate of completion of state approved nurse aide training program.
- Minimum of one-year experience within a healthcare setting preferred.
- Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
- Must possess superior customer service skills and professionalism.
- Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to ongoing change and work in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment.
Job Number: 00022356
Location: Fraser, MI
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Sanctuary at Fraser Villa
Employment Type: Full time