Trinity Health Certified Nursing Assistant- Float Pool in Fraser, Michigan
Are you ready for the call? Trinity Health Senior Communities' CNA Resource Team is here to save the day!
We understand that for some, a traditional full-time schedule is not an option. Our CNA Resource Team offers flexible employment opportunities at our Southeast Michigan communities with premium pay, flexible schedules, and no mandatory weekends/holidays.
The Resource Team Certified Nursing Assistant will provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan.
- Supports the admission, transfer, and discharge process for the residents.
- Assist residents with daily living functions such as dental care, feeding, bathing, dressing/undressing, nail care, hair care, and shaving according to expressed preference.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed. Provide daily Range of Motion Exercises. Record data as instructed. Answer Resident calls promptly.
- Report all changes in the Resident's condition to your supervisor/designee as soon as practical.
- Enters information and documentation accurately in Care Tracker in accordance with company policy, practice and standards.
- Follow established End of Life Procedure.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active certification to practice as a Nursing Assistant in this state or certificate of completion of state approved nurse aide training program.
- Minimum of one-year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a long-term care setting.
- Position requires travel within the Community’s geographic region.
Job Number: 00183547
Location: Fraser, MI
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Sanctuary at Fraser Villa
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Rotating Shift