Lockheed Martin Senior Business Analyst in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Participates in the development, definition, and documentation of Sustainment Operations requirements. Selected candidate will assist the Aeronautics Sustainment Operations team to identify appropriate IT solutions that meet their functional business needs. Candidate will work with Aero IT applications team to execute funded projects using agile implementation methodologies. Role requires ability to lead, guide, and influence both internal to Aero IT and external to the Aeronautics business partners in the adoption of new technologies, methodologies, and practices.
- Demonstrated experience using agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of Sustainment Operations processes and procedures
- Experience with documenting high level requirements and functional specifications
- Ability to map out process flows and identify root cause of problem areas
- Ability to perform cost/benefit analysis
- Ability to trouble shoot issues and proof check solutions and data to assure achievement of customer requirements
- Knowledge of Aeronautics IT Sustainment Efforts (SEE-BASS and SSI)
- Experience with Sustainment Information Systems
- Knowledge of Aero IT planning process
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Exceptional written, oral, electronic, and public communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.