Trinity Health Van Driver - Full-Time - LIFE St. Joseph of the Pines in Fayetteville, North Carolina
Job Description Details:
We at St. Joseph of the Pines are proud to serve the older adults of the North Carolina Sandhills with a broad range of lifestyle and health choices for seniors. We offer a full aging service network with life plan communities, health care and home- and community-based services for older adults, as well as community outreach to those in need, that is unrivaled in the beautiful Sandhills region of North Carolina.
LIFE St. Joseph of the Pines, located in Fayetteville, North Carolina is a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). PACE is a unique program which can assist elders to live safely at home or with their loved ones with the help of a team of health care professionals. PACE provides a full spectrum of health care services for frail elderly individuals certified to require nursing home care, and is centered around the belief that it is better for seniors with chronic care needs and their families to be served in the community wherever possible.
St. Joseph of the Pines is current seeking a Transportation Driver for our LIFE facility located in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Under the supervision of the Transportation Coordinator, the Transportation Driver is responsible for the safe and timely transportation of LIFE St. Joseph of the Pines participants.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Transport of participants, meals, durable medical equipment, pharmacy, and any other transportation as deemed necessary.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness and safety of the vehicle assigned on a daily basis.
- Responsible for communicating any safety issues to the Transportation Coordinator.
Education and Experience :
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience working with the frail elderly population is required. No exceptions.
- A clear driving record free of points is required; Commercial Driver License (CDL) preferred.
- Must be capable of and experienced in transporting individuals that are frail or elderly and/or have special mobility needs.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Job Number: 00105711
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - LIFE, St. Joseph Of The Pines
Employment Type: Full time