Trinity Health St Joseph Mercy Home Care & Hospice: HHA (Contingent) in Farmington Hills, Michigan
Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job
St. Joseph Mercy Home Care & Hospice provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
Home Health Aide position summary
Our home health aides provide paraprofessional services to our patients in their homes, following physician orders and in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements and our policies and procedures.
- Provide one-to-one care with your patients in their homes
- Enjoy a truly patient-centered focus
- Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Career paths and professional development
- Learn the industry's best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Pension and 403b
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
- Completion of federally compliant training program as required by law/regulation and successful completion of a competency evaluation program.
- Must be certified as HHA in state of Michigan
- Documentation of one year’s employment as an aide in an institution or home care setting.
- Meets St. Joseph Mercy Home Care & Hospice hiring criteria as defined in agency minimum standards (e.g. provision of professional references.)
- Must be able to function in a practice environment with minimal direct supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with agency’s client and their family.
- Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills, learning and adhering to agency's policies and procedures on an on-going basis.
- Must have current driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work site
About St. Joseph Mercy Home Care & Hospice
St. Joseph Mercy Home Care & Hospice is a member of Trinity Health At Home, a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in nine states. We are a comprehensive, trusted provider of home care and end-of-life care in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing, physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work), palliative care, hospice and bereavement services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Job Number: 00053777
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Organization Name: Trinity Health At Home
Facility: THHS - St Joseph Home Care & Hospice
Employment Type: Part time