Cambridge Investment Research Administrative Assistant in Fairfield, Iowa
Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a national leader as a
financial solutions firm, has an opening in the Marketing Department as a full
time Education and Events, Administrative Assistant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, conferences, phone
calls, travel, visitor agendas, and events for the department and/or company.
• Update information in departmental database software and/or spreadsheets as
• Answer and problem-solve incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail and
occasionally in-person requests professionally and courteously for leadership
• Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs,
business plans, etc. for leadership.
• Obtain familiarity with and keep informed on details of key industry topics and
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
Some travel may be required.