Ross Stores, Inc. HR Coordinator (Records Management PS Administrator) in Dublin, California
The HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Sr. HR Coordinator with the human resource systems such as PeopleSoft, Talent Source & Kronos Time & Attendance. This includes resolving complex help requests, providing user and system support functions for designated systems, performing audits and ensuring data integrity in support of system accuracy and functionality. The job requirements may evolve over time with upgrade to new Core HR System.
- Kronos Timekeeping Support
- Review timekeeping errors and provide instructions to users about how to correct them
- Update timesheets on behalf of managers where necessary
- Perform Kronos Time & Attendance audits (e.g. missing punch list and proactive communication to users)
- Resolve complex Kronos escalations from HR Services partners
- Partner with HRIS team as required to resolve issues
- Provide feedback to inform system improvements
- Support East and West Coast service needs, to provide coverage for both time zones during peak demand periods
- PeopleSoft Administration and data entry
- Process all aspects of data entry, including but not limited to new hire paperwork, change of status forms, salary adjustments, transfers, separations, etc., into the PeopleSoft HR System
- Audit all input documents for accuracy
- Process all HR Escalations on a daily basis
- Update/correct all SSN discrepancies as requested by the Sr. HR Coordinator/Manager
- Assist Payroll with any tax calc. errors & adjustments
- Monitor and process all requests from the HR Records mailbox and SNOW cases
- Special projects as needed
- HR systems (PS, SNOW, Kronos, etc.) testing as requested by IT.
- Technical/Functional Competence
- Planning & Organizing
- Customer Service
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Preferred basic knowledge Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, OneNote, etc.)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Well-organized & detailed-oriented
- Ability to set priorities with good organization and follow-ups skills
- High degree of accuracy
- 0-2 years relevant work experience
- PeopleSoft knowledge preferred
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion.
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of the Company’s overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.