Realogy Holdings Corporation Senior Vice President, Human Resources Business Partner in Danbury, Connecticut
As a member of the Human Resources Leadership team (HRLT), we are enablers of one of Realogy’s top three priorities: Talent. Our goal is to drive a highly engaged and performing organization thereby ensuring the success of Realogy’s short- and long-term strategy.
In this role you will have dual reporting into the Chief Human Resources Officer and a business unit Chief Executive Officer. Your objective will be to successfully execute on both business unit and enterprise wide strategic goals, while being a change leader, supporting global operations, demonstrating a commitment to a ONE Realogy mission and driving the delivery of HR services within the business.
The Senior Vice President, HR Business Partner acts as a strategic partner to business leaders by embedding corporate talent strategy into day-to-day work and providing professional guidance, coaching and support to internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business. In this role the SVP, HR Business Partner will work closely with their client group’s senior leadership team. He or she will be responsible for creating a talent strategy for the business that is aligned with and supports the achievement of the short and long-term goals of the business.
This role will require a laser focus on workforce analytics, strategic talent management, planning, and organizational design. In addition, the SVP, HR Business Partner will focus on leadership development and organizational effectiveness, ensuring initiatives are tied to employee engagement and performance. The position will require collaboration and partnership with centers of excellence (COEs) on strategy, execution, building capabilities within HR and deploying best practices across the business.
• Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes.
• Leverage deep understanding of the business strategy to identify the right skills and capabilities of the future, building a plan to hire, develop and retain the talent needed
• Develop and manage a high performing HR team
• Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the strategic agenda.
• Coach business leaders in the creation of stretch/development opportunities for employees that also drive organizational performance
• Provide expert advice and coaching to facilitate a strong leadership and coaching culture.
• Understand and solicit employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
• Partner with COEs to identify and drive the sharing of best practices across the business to facilitate continuous improvement.
• Drive staffing and selection for key positions.
• Drive organizational change and coach leaders and teams to be successful at Change Leadership
• Champion the One Realogy mission throughout HR and the business.
• Proactively identify new opportunities to drive organizational effectiveness
• Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
• Manage specific projects as determined by the HRLT operational plan and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
• Drive employee engagement across the business.
• Partner with COEs to accelerate adoption of HR solutions to drive transformational change, build leadership capability and drive engagement
Key Competencies and Experience
• 10 years’ experience in a senior HR leadership role partnering with officers and executives
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management, or related field; Graduate degree preferred
• Strong business acumen—able to quickly learn the business and put forth recommendations which impact business outcomes
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and translate into actionable insights
• Demonstrated consultative skills and experience designing organizational structures to support business strategy
• Proven experience identifying and driving change, and building this capability in others
• Able to assess, diagnose and improve leadership and team capabilities at senior levels.
• Experience building org and talent plans to identify and execute against current and future talent needs
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment using strong judgment and decision-making skills
• Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and platform skills
• Significant knowledge of HR processes (e.g., workforce planning, talent acquisition and talent management) and practices
• Global HR experience strongly desired
Location: Danbury, CT
Senior Vice President, Human Resources Business Partner
Realogy is a global provider of real estate services with a singular mission: We serve agents. This strategy is aimed at growing the base of high-performing independent sales agents at our company-owned and franchisee brokerages, and providing services to make them more productive and their businesses more profitable.
While you won’t see our name on For Sale signs, you will see those of our industry-leading brands: Coldwell Banker, Sotheby’s International Realty, ERA, Century 21, and Better Homes and Gardens. We also own and operate Corcoran, Citi Habitats and the ZipRealty brand. Internally, our four business units work together to provide a one-stop, single-source solution to meet the needs of agents and their homebuying clients, from the initial listing until the keys are turned over.
We generate revenue based on fees for the services we provide. The broad breadth of our complementary service offerings means that we make money from multiple aspects of a residential real estate transaction.
With 6,100 offices and 192,000 independent sales agents across the country, we’re the most integrated provider of residential real estate services in the United States. Simply put, we’re the leader in residential real estate sales, with $6.1 billion in revenue in 2017, a leading provider of outsourced employee relocation services, and a significant provider of title and settlement services. We’re there to serve agents who will help people find and buy houses, move, and finance their dream.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Realogy Holdings Corp