InGenesis Records Coordinator (5389) in Dallas, Texas
Records Coordinator Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Records Coordinator to assist with the establishment and maintenance of accurate, up-to-date record retention and removal practices in order to maintain compliance at a local university. Your strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks will aid your success in this role.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Review and record university records retention schedule
• Keep schedule current and departments informed of records retention requirements.
• Coordinates record storage with university departments.
• Classify and maintain active inventory of all records.
• Coordinate the retrieval of records at the request of university departments.
• Purge records exceeding retention time frame in accordance with established policy and procedures.
• Provide support for artwork inventory management and assist Art Curator as needed or directed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: Previous records management experience, preferred.
• Records Coordinator certification, preferred.
• Formal education is not always needed to be a Records Coordinator but training programs and certification are available.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.