AT&T Lead Product Marketing Manager (Global Business) in Dallas, Texas
AT&T Cybersecurity, is a visionary in unified security monitoring with a goal to democratize cybersecurity for organizations of all sizes. Operating the world’s largest open threat exchange (OTX), we provide our customers with a vast and rich repository of threat intelligence across all threat vectors. Combined with the security expertise of AT&T Cybersecurity Labs, OTX powers AT&T Cybersecurity's cutting edge USM platform for threat detection, incident response and compliance that keeps over 7000 customers safe in today’s rapidly evolving threat landscape.
Our team is growing and adding an agile cybersecurity product marketing leader to join us in our mission to change legacy security paradigms. You will partner closely with the product, segment sales and channel marketing teams to identify market opportunities, create and position strategic product offerings and craft a compelling GTM strategy.
You are an expert wordsmith in articulating solution value in a variety of sales situations, especially geared towards large global enterprise customers.
You are a powerful combination of player/coach who thrives in a dynamic, merit-based, and scale growth environment. This is a great opportunity for a senior product marketing leader looking to take their career to the next step by owning end-to-end segment marketing for a broad cybersecurity portfolio.
What we are looking to add to our team:
You will influence product direction and make an impact across the company as we embark on our next stage of growth. You will report to the VP of Product Marketing, and can be based in San Mateo, Austin or Dallas.
• Work with product management, segment sales and marketing teams to define and execute go to market strategies to scale pipeline growth, conversions, market leadership and awareness
• Drive key initiatives (pricing and packaging, competitive analysis, sales & partner enablement, product launches, campaigns, analyst engagements, thought leadership)
• Excellent storyteller who translates sophisticated and complex technical features into clear, compelling, and memorable stories of end customer value by audience type
• Drive content creation including solution data-sheets, demos, blogs, webcasts and impactful sales/partner enablement tools
• Anticipate and address needs of various sales and partner channels and geographies (enablement activities, key assets/tools)
• Develop and deliver persuasive presentations including executive briefings, analyst briefings, industry events, webcasts, and trade shows.
We founded AT&T Cybersecurity to help organizations of all sizes achieve elite security without the headaches and huge expense of other solutions. And we are passionate about our mission!
We are a developer of commercial and open source solutions to handle cyber-attacks, including the Open Threat Exchange, the world's largest crowd-sourced computer-security platform. We grow through innovating and offer a host of award-winning solutions. In addition, you'll have a chance to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the security industry.
As a member of The Alien Nation, you will be entering an exciting growth stage company with offices in Austin, San Mateo, Spain, Ireland, and Australia.
We want to know you better if:
• Experienced product leader who has successfully scaled growth in a product marketing function
• 5+ years of product marketing/product management experience with a deep understanding of the security space and sales channels. Security technologies: SIEM, threat detection, incident response, endpoint & data center security, public cloud, enterprise/SMB IT and demonstrate industry awareness
• Keen interest in cybersecurity, the ability to identify and explain technology, product, and market differentiators in simple terms
• You are a strong people, project and program management leader
• Experienced business and analytical skills in conducting market analysis, to develop and execute GTM plans
• Track record of enabling sales teams & channels to scale
• Excellent written communications and strong presentation skills
• Comfortable working with C-level stakeholders
• BS/BA in a technical or marketing discipline required, MBA preferred
• Willingness & ability to travel up to 30%, within the U.S. and internationally.