Trinity Health Supervisor, Nuclear Medicine - Ambulatory - Mount Carmel Health System in Columbus, Ohio
At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Our Nuclear Medicine colleagues support our mission in a variety of ways. Their compassion and commitment to collaborative excellence positively impacts our patients and the communities we serve. This is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. In return, Mount Carmel provides excellent learning and growth opportunities, excellent benefits and opportunities to succeed.
The Ambulatory Supervisor of Nuclear Medicine, plans, organizes staff, directs and ensures collaborative multidisciplinary patient care delivery for outpatient cardiac stress testing, throughout Mount Carmel in the ambulatory cardiac offices. The Supervisor performs a variety of Nuclear Medicine procedures both professional and non-clinical consistent with optimal image quality, utilizing radioactive materials, and compliant with regulatory guidelines.
- Collaborates with practice administrators to improve operational efficiencies of the NM department to support physicians and patient care needs.
- Improve care coordination and interdepartmental coordination to maintain appropriate staffing at each ambulatory site.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the Nuclear Medicine area.
- Provides supervision for the Nuc Med segment in absence of Manager.
- Education: Graduate of an approved Nuclear Medicine Technology Program
- Licensure / Certification: Registered as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (N)(ARRT) or the Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Board (NMTCB), required. Valid State of Ohio Radiological License required.
- Experience: Basic knowledge of Ohio Department of Health in regards to Radioactive material license regulations, required. Minimum of three (3) years recent and relevant supervisory experience in a Nuclear Medicine Department, preferred.
- Current CPR certification required.
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Job Number: 00111983
Location: Columbus, OH
Organization Name: Mount Carmel Health System
Facility: MCHS - McNaughten Rd
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift