Trinity Health Digital Marketing Specialist - Corporate Services Center in Columbus, Ohio
At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
The Digital Marketing Specialist supports the day-to-day management of Mount Carmel's online marketing, social media, email and online reputation management strategies. This person provides content management and updates for Mount Carmel's external websites; creates, monitors and engages in consumer dialogues via social media and email; and reviews, reports and responds to analytics and online listings and reviews.
- Creates, monitors and responds to consumer dialogue via social media and manages the social media ambassador program. reviews and website email.
- Manages and updates online listings and leads online reputation mangement strategy and responses.
- Manages content for external websites via content management systems (HTML, basic CSS, etc.) and design software. Ensures and coordinates the timely update of new information on web pages in collaboration with others.Develops appropriate site architecture.
- Conducts organic search optimization (SEO) to continually optimize and improve sites for leading search engines.
- Assists in translating organizational brand and marketing activities into the digital environment (including email campaigns, social, online advertising, etc.).
- Reviews, reports and responds to web analytics. Measures and reports performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Implements paid and organic social media campaign strategy.
- Maintains website standards and guidelines as they relate to content, ease of use, graphics and brand image. Utilizes graphic design software (InDesign, Photoshop) to create digital graphics
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with vendors, marketing, creative services, communications, service line, operations and project sponsors.
- Reviews business and marketing plans for continuity of goals, strategies and tactics.
- Attends community and marketing events as needed (including evenings and weekends) and represents Mount Carmel in a professional manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field required
- Experience: Five (5) years of digital marketing experience; one (1) year of creative/design experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing website content via online content management system on standard PC desktop and Windows-based computer system.
- Demonstrated work experience in managing all social media platforms and engaging in consumer dialogue.
- Experience with digital marketing metrics and dashboards, Google Analytics and other online analytics.
- Experience with graphic design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional writing/editing skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously; strong organizational skills; highly self-motivated and self-directed; and attentive to detail. Must be able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships and work as a member of a team, both inside and outside the marketing department, including with executives and senior leaders.
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Job Number: 00100082
Location: Columbus, OH
Organization Name: Mount Carmel Health System
Facility: MCHS - Corporate Services Center
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift