Trinity Health Central Telemetry Monitoring Tech - Corporate Services Center - Full time and Part time - 12 hour shifts - Day and Night in Columbus, Ohio
At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Our colleagues are proud to go the extra mile. This dedication to doing what’s right – and working together to make it all happen for our patients – is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. Our Clinical Support teams ensure that success every day, and Mount Carmel ensures they have the resources and opportunities to succeed.
The Central Telemetry Monitoring Technician monitors noninvasive cardiac activity of patient populations by continuous electrocardiographic display. Provides surveillance of patient cardiac rhythm status as well as other telemetry indicators. Notifies Registered Nurse of any changes in the basic electrocardiographic pattern. The position continuously observes patients undergoing epilepsy monitoring. Notifies Registered Nurse of any patient events or behavior changes.
- Monitors noninvasive cardiac activity of patient populations by continuous electrocardiographic display.
- Analyzes the rhythm on the telemetry monitor, and communicates pertinent information to the Registered Nurse immediately.
- Monitors and documents multiple patient’s continuous ECG accurately, including measurement of PR interval, QRS duration, QT interval, heart rate, and rhythm.
- Education: High school graduate required
- Effective Communication Skills
- Completion of EMU Monitor Watcher Education Module (Healthstream) Completion of EKG class and 80% on telemetry exam or 80% on Prophecy telemetry exam
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Job Number: 00102277
Location: Columbus, OH
Organization Name: Mount Carmel Health System
Facility: MCHS - Corporate Services Center
Employment Type: Part time