J&J Family of Companies New Business Incubator and L&A Manager LAN in Ciudad de México, Mexico
New Business Incubator and L&A Manager LAN
• The Incubator Manager will be the prime interface for entrepreneurs and responsible for managing the operations, planning, marketing and development of the business Incubator.
• This position supports mid-long-term organizational growth targets as outlined in strategic planning process by:
Identifying incremental growth opportunities for the cluster represented in potential strategic alliances, new business models and new channels
Building the business cases for approval and incubating the new models until sustainable.
Pursues a robust L&A agenda aligned with strat plan
• The position requires a team player with leadership qualities, excellent marketing skills, a professional and positive attitude, organization and dependability. It is an exciting role that makes available endless opportunities and learning for the candidate.
• Supports Strategic Plan Process for LA North region ensuring data and financial analysis, forecasting, reviewing syndicated and non-syndicated data, identifying market and consumer trends.
• Identify growth accelerators capitalizing on internal and external best practices and partners’ information (Nielsen, Kantar, etc).
• Actively pursues New Businesses models:
Identifying opportunity (screening)
Building business case
Developing work plan, governance and incubator network
Kicking off and implementing of start-ups
Connecting and integrating winning initiatives to business operations
• The Incubator Manager will be responsible for leading the incubator operation:
Overall planning the activities, resources, budgets and operations of the Incubator.
Pre-incubation: Deal Flow generation, Screening of proposals, Research, Patent landscaping, working with entrepreneurs for their proposals, resenting proposals to the next level for selecting incubates.
Incubation: Lead formation of new business and provide incubation facilities to enable commercialization of the business: To induct new entrepreneurs; create Incubation plans and implement them, assist in writing business plans, keep track of the Incubation process; help the incubates prepare proposals for getting funding, etc.
Events and workshops: Plan various workshops/events/webinars for the Incubator, and execute the same with the help of team members.
Partnerships: Forge partnerships with other organizations for providing services to the incubates or the incubator; marketing the incubator, sponsorships…etc. Liaison with the government and industries.
Funding for Incubatee Projects: Work with co-ordination with senior management for setting up and seed funds for start-ups.
Building and Managing the Incubator team.
• Locates and proposes potential Licensing and Acquisition (L&A) business deals within the LA North by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring business opportunities.
• Works cooperatively with internal key stakeholders in the Hub and with the Regional Leaders within RMO Organization aligning strategies, key drivers and leveraging capabilities.
o Strategic and business acumen
o Strong leadership and negotiation skills
o Commercial ability
o Detail and results orientated
o Resilience and optimism
o Time management skills
México-Distrito Federal-Ciudad de México-
Johnson & Johnson Servicios Corporativos S. de R.L. de C.V. (7246)