Capgemini Front End/Mobile Project Manager - Senior Associate II in Chicago, Illinois
Front End/Mobile Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• 5-8 years of digital and/or mobile
• Mobile project experience preferred
• Must understand nuances of how agile development sprints work, how to manage mobile teams across multiple locations.
• Works with cross-functional stakeholders to clarify requirements & business objectives.
• Develop estimates, schedules for projects; including resource allocation, timelines and budget management.
• Responsible for the development & delivery of the following work products: project scope definition, project plans, status reporting, overall project communications, resource allocation & budget.
• Cultivate relationships with domain experts spanning multiple functions & technology platforms.
• Conduct status meetings; develop status reports; track issues to resolution and assist with change control activities.
• Maintain current understanding and knowledge of project management, business relationship management, and development of best practices.
• Serve as thought leader to the business & provide a consultative approach to the execution of initiatives.
• Work closely with development teams to ensure comprehensive requirements are delivered upon.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities Required
• Understands basic fundamentals of software development lifecycle management processes and procedures
• Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
• Understand backlog / release plan tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
• Familiarity with common Agile practices, mobile application development, and engineering practices
• Able to effectively communicate effectively, orally & written, with upper mgmt, stakeholders & other external dependencies
• Demonstrated ability to lead enterprise wide, resource intensive & highly complex initiatives.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively facilitate meetings.
• Demonstrated analytical & creative problem solving skills.
• History of leading project teams, delegating, holding team members accountable, and proactively overcoming obstacles.
• Ability to influence stakeholders for a positive outcome.
• Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
Education & Business Experience
• Undergraduate degree required
• 7 years total project management experience
• 2 - 4 years of project managing app for large scale businesses
• Proven Agile experience a must
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Organization: INVENT PEOPLE
Title: Front End/Mobile Project Manager - Senior Associate II
Requisition ID: 045169
- Capgemini Jobs