Senior Lifestyle Utility Worker in Chicago Heights, Illinois
To maintain clean, sanitary conditions in the kitchen including all china, silverware, glassware, pots, pans and equipment. This position reports to the Executive Chef or Dining Services Director.
• Maintain sanitary condition of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots, pans, equipment and kitchen in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
• Safely and efficiently operates dish washing machine according to procedure manual.
• Ensures proper soap and rinse chemicals are loaded for washing.
• Removes from service any dishes, utensils, and glassware that are damaged or broken.
• Stocks delivered food and non-food items.
• Empty and clear garbage bins and breakdown of boxes.
• Deep cleaning of kitchen and equipment.
• Attends all training and in-service seminars.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment.
• Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED preferred. No prior experience or training.
Requisition ID: 2019-8957
External Company Name: The Senior Lifestyle Company, LLC
External Company URL: www.seniorlifestyle.com
Street: 1040 Dixie Hwy.
Post End Date: 12/31/2019