Geico Senior Quality Assurance Tester in Chevy Chase, Maryland
Senior Quality Assurance Tester
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States at https://geico.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/9362/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Information Technology at http://geico.referrals.selectminds.com/landingpages/information-technology-opportunities-at-geico-176
Share this Job
Ready to make an impact? If so, please read on!
GEICO proven online and mobile industry leader seeks a highly motivated, experienced Senior Quality Assurance Tester to join our growing Performance Testing Team. With more than 2,000 people working in IT at GEICO, not only are we a top employer for tech pros, we’re also at the cutting edge of our industry. We’re utilizing emerging technologies to drive results, enhance our customers’ online experiences, and impact bottom line results. Senior Quality Assurance Tester, you will establish methodology and implementing/executing an ongoing process for load/performance testing for web and Cloud applications (with mainframe back-end).
• 5 to 10 years of technically oriented data processing experience in one or more of the following areas: N-Tier Application Performance
• Analysis, REST and SOAP web services; capacity planning or performance tuning
• Previous experience with Performance Center/Storm Runner or Visual Studio Team System(VSTS) or similar product is required
• Ability to support application areas on new projects and working with various technologies, including J2EE and .NET
• Capable of reading Configuration and workflow diagrams
• Experience using Splunk, Dynatrace, SCOM, Log Parser, PowerShell
• Good communication skills and project management skills necessary
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
401(k) and profit-sharing plans
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
Associate assistance program
Flexible spending accounts
Business casual dress
Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
Associate clubs and sports teams
GEICO Federal Credit Union
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.