Flowserve Corporation NC Programmer in Chennai, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Support NC programmer level II and III.
· Gain technical knowledge as part of the work.
· Communicate with counterparts to roll out jobs.
· Control the handling of CNC programs in the server.
· Achieve individual metrics and support team’s target.
· Select appropriate tools and process for the given
· Complete the time card of the duties performed in duly
· Interact with engineering department to process jobs when
· Meets customer’s delivery date and Maintain teams on time
· Flexible in cross region programming by understanding the
· Embrace the CIP culture, refine the routine tasks and
facilitate more effective process in place to improve the deliverables.
· Create programs in CAM software(Esprit) by Identifying,
understanding the drawing symbols, sections, detail views in the component
· Utilize computer aided design/computer aided manufacturing
(CAD/CAM) and related computer technology to develop programs and tool path
· Flexible in cross machine programming by understanding the
· Makes or offer suggestions on drawing changes to improve
· Needs to be able to read and follow written instructions or
· Needs to be proficient creating/designing, editing,
maintaining Microsoft Excel files.
· Perform individual responsibilities related to portfolios,
committees and other areas apart from regular programming.
· Other duties as assigned by the area Supervisor/Manager.
Diploma in mechanical engineering with 2-5 years of experience.
· Basic knowledge of shop floor practices.
· Ability to correct routes: PS0021, SD0800, SF0010, Times
etc. in PRMS.
· Basic knowledge of Programming; either lathe programs or
· Proficiency in Esprit (CAM tool) environment added
· Can read technical drawings/drawings of seals and parts.
· Understands the imperial system (inches)
· Has overview: understands the main features of a drawing:
can distill a drawing to its manufacturing essentials
· Required to understand the basics of programming like CNC
machine, codes, various languages used.
· Should be able to identify the GD&T symbols, define the
process and how it affects the programming.
· Identify the milling process involved in the part and should
also possess knowledge on matching the same.
· Experience in handling Mazak integrex machines.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD environment added advantage.
to multi-task & team oriented.
analytical & prioritization skills.
communication skills. (Verbal & Written)
& Strong inter-personal skills.
/ highly motivated / willing to work in night shifts
to communicate in any other foreign language would be an added advantage.
· Should have experience in working with PC, should able to
trouble shoot basic requirements like mapping of drives, access and navigation
of different folder. Addition of
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%
Job Posting/Business Card Title: NC Programmer
Primary Posting Location: Chennai, IN
Job Posting Category: Engineering/R&D
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Auto req ID: 44839BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.
- Flowserve Corporation Jobs