Trinity Health RN, Registered Nurse Full Time Night - Ortho/REhab in Chelsea, Michigan
Provides quality patient centered care considering age specific, developmental, cultural and spiritual needs through competent clinical practice and application of the nursing process. Consistently integrates concepts of relationship based care into practice. Serves as a clinical and educational resource to others on the unit. Assumes accountability for nursing care of designated patients. Demonstrates unit/area-designated competencies.
This position will be supporting out Ortho/Rehab unit.
- Graduation from accredited nursing program.
- Newly hired Registered Nurses must have a BSN degree or must agree in writing to obtain their BSN within a specified time frame.
- Candidates with one to two years of RN experience are preferred.
- BLS required
Employees of St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea enjoy…
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance and Disability
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Opportunity for growth and advancement throughout SJMHS and Trinity Health
Visit www.stjoeshealth.org/careers to learn more about the benefits, culture and career development opportunities available to you at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System.
Job Number: 00125887
Location: Chelsea, MI
Organization Name: Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
Facility: SJSEMI - SJMHS Chelsea Comm Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Night Shift