Trinity Health RN Coordinator, Midnights in Chelsea, Michigan
*Position Summary: *Directs, supervises and evaluates patient care delivery for the Med/Surg, Rehab/Ortho and ICU departments.
*Qualifications: *BSN required. Three years of Med/Surg or Rehab/Ortho experience required with demonstrated leadership skills. Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Michigan. ACLS and PALS may be required.
This is a part time midnight Nurse Coordinator position working 24 hours per week / 48 per pay period.
Required Education, Experience and Certification/Licensure
1) BSN required
2) Three years of Med/Surg or Rehab/Ortho experience required with demonstrated leadership skills
3) Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Michigan
4) ACLS and PALS may be required.
Employees of St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea enjoy…
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance and Disability
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Opportunity for growth and advancement throughout SJMHS and Trinity Health
Visit www.stjoeshealth.org/careers to learn more about the benefits, culture and career development opportunities available to you at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System.
This document is intended to describe the generalized duties and responsibilities, the specialized job functions, and the essential requirements of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive statement of all supplemental duties, responsibilities, or non-essential requirements or reflect any accommodations made under the American’s with Disability Act, the Michigan Handicapper’s Act, or SJMHS’s Return to Work Program
Job Number: 00103382
Location: Chelsea, MI
Organization Name: Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
Facility: SJSEMI - SJMHS Chelsea Comm Hospital
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Night Shift