CTG EPIC BEACON CREDENTIALED TRAINER in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Title: EPIC BEACON CREDENTIALED TRAINER
Job Number: 19201714
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 3 months with possible extension
Project Location: Chattanooga, TN
Job Title: Beacon Credentialed Trainer
CTG is seeking experienced Epic Beacon Credentialed Trainer for a midterm opportunity in the South region.
· Trainers will undergo credentialing process for 2 weeks.
· Trainers will conduct classroom led end user training Monday - Saturday for 6 weeks at an average of 50 hours/week
· Trainers will provide post go-live support for 2 weeks (scheduled as needed) for an average of 50 hours/week.
· Trainers will be able to go home once per month during the 3 months
· Trainer must have Beacon training experience in a large multi-hospital environment
· Trainers will provide data entry and reports from the client’s LMS
· At least 2 years of training experience in a large multi-hospital organization
· Strong problem-solving & troubleshooting skills
· Must have conducted instructed led courses
· Experience with data entry and reports from a LMS
· Self-starter with demonstrated teamwork & communication skills
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Experience with capacity and network bandwidth requirements for EHR deployments
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or emailing a Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations