CTG MEDITECH MAGIC ANALYST in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Title: MEDITECH MAGIC ANALYST
Location: United States
Job Number: 19202953
CTG has an upcoming opening for a Meditech Magic Analyst for a long term (18 months) project. Mon-Thur. travel to the client site is required. Travel will be reimbursed in addition to compensation.
The MEDITECH Magic Analyst will provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 application support for the MEDITECH suite. Primary responsibilities include:
• Production support and maintenance for all MEDITECH modules, including ADM, BAR, Clin Doc, Orders, Lab, Pharmacy, ITS and others
• Basic interface troubleshooting
• Utilize NPR and the MEDITECH Data Repository to generate reports as requested
• Resolve open help desk tickets through communication with department staff to identify the issues involved and determine the best possible solution available
• Answer workflow questions related to the application
• Responsible for analyzing new build requests and completing system build as needed
• Install FDB and/or Multum updates as requested
• Contact the vendor as required, and track all vendor tickets to completion, escalating when appropriate
• Participate in 24/7 on call rotation
• Work with the operational users to test application changes
REQUIRED SKILLS (primary and nice-to-have): (Required means that the client only wants to see candidates who have these skills).
Extensive experience (5 years) implementing and supporting the MEDITECH Magic suite of applications is required
Basic knowledge of HL7 and interface troubleshooting
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations