Volt Workforce Solutions Manufacturing Planner in Burbank, California
Manufacturing Planner in Burbank, CA at Volt
Date Posted: 2/13/2019
Employee Type: Direct Hire
Location: Burbank, CA
Job Type: Engineering Disciplines
Date Posted: 2/13/2019
Job ID: 162901
Pay Rate $50000.0 - $60000.0/Year
Contact Name Volt Branch
Volt has partner with a very reputable aerospace company in the Burbank CA area. We are looking to hire a Master Planner or Scheduler to support a very fast paced MFG/Production company.
The Manufacturing Planner is responsible for the creation of work instructions and allocation of parts / material to production departments (engineering drawings, process specifications, sales orders, and change notices) for the fabrication process and assembly of the finished part. The Manufacturing Manager will define specific responsibilities for each Manufacturing Planner in accordance with their area of expertise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Compliance with customer/product procurement specifications.
2. Ensure that all engineering changes are implemented.
3. Validate that the manufacturing process meets all customer and internal requirements.
4. Apply operation time standards
Titanium, Inconel, Aluminum & Stainless Steel
Qualifications and Experience:
1. High School degree or GED. Associates or BS degree in manufacturing preferred.
2. 5-10 years of experience in manufacturing work instructions for sheet metal forming, welding, machining and heat treating to aerospace industry standards.
3. Basic knowledge of blueprint reading and interpretation of GD&T.
4. Basic knowledge of NDT (visual inspection, penetrant inspection, radiographic inspection, proof pressure test, leak test, etc.).
5. Familiarity with manufacturing based ERP systems. Infor XA and MAPICS is a plus.
The applicant must be enthusiastic, driven and resourceful. Work well under pressure and operate successfully within a fast paced environment. The applicant also needs to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively within a team setting.
?Volt is an equal opportunity employer
In order to promote this harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.