Trinity Health Woodland Village- Wellness Coordinator- Part Time in Brighton, Michigan
*People can say they care, but it means nothing until they prove it. Prove you care as a Wellness Assistant at Woodland Village!*
We are looking for care givers that exude:
- *Compassion*- genuinely care about the residents and the care you provide
- *Positive Attitude*- offer a smile and pleasant demeanor consistently to all residents and staff
- *Flexibility*- no day is the same- be prepared to do different things in different areas
- *Teamwork*- support and positively encourage fellow staff in effort, performance and attitude
- *Professionalism*- appropriate behavior, language and accountability at all times
- *Time Management Skills*- organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment and complete assigned tasks accurately and quickly
*About the Role*
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting residents with daily living functions such as feeding, bathing, dressing and supportive daily care in accordance with the resident care plan.
- Medication administration
- Escorting residents to and from meals, activities etc., when needed
- Proactively identify, develop and execute solutions to enhance the resident living experience
*About our Benefits*
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement
- Tuition Reimbursement
You *must* have:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience working in assisted living or with the geriatric population
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities from coast-to-coast through hospitals, continuing care facilities, home health, and hospice programs. We are committed to providing a rewarding and meaningful work experience for all colleagues across the system.
Woodland Village Senior Living Community is a non-profit Community. We provide Independent and
Assisted Living Care for our residents. We have a rich history in the Brighton area and have been operating for over 17 years.
*Interviews are being scheduled NOW, so apply today!*
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Number: 00161407
Location: Brighton, MI
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Sanctuary at Woodland
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Evening Shift