Trinity Health Support Associate (CNA) - Clinical Floatpool - Full Time - Nights in Boise, Idaho
At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care. The Support Associate role supports the clinical staff at the unit level by performing clerical, receptionist and patient service coordination. The position performs various nursing care services and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients, as those of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP) under the direction and supervision of the licensed nurse.
*Skills, Knowledge, Education, and Experience: *
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Nursing student who has completed at least one clinical rotation or Certified Nursing Assistant Certification required.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for HealthCare Provider (BLS/HCP) certification required.
- Six months Certified Nursing Assistant experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Recent experience in an acute care setting and/or working with pediatric patients preferred.
- Knowledge of medical and/or business record keeping.
- Medical Terminology preferred.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people under adverse conditions.
- Basic computer skills.
- Meets Health System's Guiding Behaviors and Caring Standards including interpersonal communication and professional conduct expectations.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric as applicable).
- Revenue Management: ensures the accuracy of documenting services and supplies provided to the patients.
- Facilitates the delivery of patient care by communicating patients’ needs and requests to appropriate personnel and other hospital departments.
- Provides direct patient care as delegated to and supervised by licensed nursing personnel.
- Provides direct high quality service to Licensed Independent Practitioner (LIP) to assist in patient care activities.
- Facilitates high quality customer service, communicating clearly with patients and families*.*
- Removes non controlled medications from deliver points (such as tube stations) and hands directly to RN or places in secure location.
Job Number: 00122747
Location: Boise, ID
Organization Name: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Facility: SAHS 1055 N Curtis Road
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: 12 Hour Night Shift