Trinity Health RN Boise Women's Health OB-GYN Full Time Days in Boise, Idaho
At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care. Works in a team environment to efficiently promote a positive experience in all aspects of patient care with compassion and kindness. Provides education and resources to patients and/or family based on identified needs. Serves as a mentor to clinical staff. Supports efficient clinic flow and communicate accurately and positively with team members.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed in the State of Idaho or the State of Oregon as a Registered Nurse as defined by the State Board of Nursing in the state of assignment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing strongly preferred.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for HealthCare Provider (BLS/HCP) certification required.
- Nursing experience in an ambulatory setting preferred.
- Ability to make decisions and initiate action under stress and in critical situations.
- Customer service oriented attitude/behavior.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to participate as a team player and acts as a professional role model.
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Organizational Mission, Core Values, and Vision in behaviors, practices, policies and decisions.
- Demonstrates skilled technical nursing care under the direction of a provider or RN.
- Performs and documents comprehensive physical and psychological assessments.
- Educates patients based on assessment of needs
- Assists provider with diagnostic/therapeutic procedures, assuring in a safe, clean, competent manner/environment. Assists with patient assessment in coordination with a licensed provider.
- Maintains a clean, safe, well-stocked nursing area, including patient examination room.
- Maintains a complete, accurate, and legible patient medical record.
- Obtains continuing education to maintain clinical expertise and RN clinical ladder.
- Prepares, administers and evaluates the effectiveness of medications.
- Provides clinical triage/communication as defined by protocol or per provider instructions.
- Assists provider with examinations and treatments.
- Administers oral, rectal, subcutaneous, intramuscular, and Z-Track medications. Intravenous medications after I.V. course. Allergens administered only under the direction of a provider.
- Documents patient care observations and activities according to professional standards.
- Aids in identifying methods of improving patient care.
- Assists or leads in emergency situations.
- Maintains a clean, well-stocked patient care area, observing aseptic techniques and other regulatory mandates, i.e. OSHA, CLIA, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding patient and business functions of the organization, i.e. HIPPA.
- Routes billing information as appropriate.
Job Number: 00124899
Location: Boise, ID
Organization Name: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Facility: SAHS Mulvaney Bldg
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift