Trinity Health Occupational Therapist (PRN) in Boise, Idaho
At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care. Occupational Therapist at Saint Alphonsus provide services to acute care, rehabilitation and outpatients in compliance with policies and procedures established by the American Occupational Therapy Association, the Medical Center and/or the Rehabilitation Services department.
*Skills, Knowledge, Education and Experience:*
- Must be licensed in the State of Idaho as an Occupational Therapist.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for HealthCare Provider (BLS/HCP) certification required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Meets Health System's Guiding Behaviors and Caring Standards including interpersonal communication and professional conduct expectations.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric as applicable).
- Revenue Management: ensures the accuracy of documenting services and supplies provided to the patients.
- Evaluates and assigns patients.
- Develops and implements treatment plans.
- Provides direct patient care and coordination of all patient care modalities and activities in all clinical service areas (neurological, orthopedic, multiple trauma).
- Participates in the quality improvement process.
- Completes all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provides demonstrative leadership in the interdisciplinary process.
- Per Diem (PRN)
Visit Saint Alphonsus onFacebook!
Visit Saint Alphonsus onLinkedin!
See additional information by visitingSaint Alphonsus YouTube page!
Other career opportunities atwww.saintalphonsus.org/careers
Job Number: 00107383
Location: Boise, ID
Organization Name: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Facility: SAHS 1055 N Curtis Road
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Rotating Shift