Trinity Health Mednow Retail Outpatient Pharmacy Tech Full Time in Boise, Idaho
The Mednow retail outpatient Pharmacy Technician assists Pharmacists in pharmaceutical preparation, distribution and the record keeping functions in the delivery of pharmaceutical supplies to patients of all ages in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Assists the Pharmacist in providing effective drug distribution services to all patients served by the Department of Pharmacy Services.
- Proficient in all areas of the Pharmacy. Is aware of the workload in each area and is willing and able to help when needed.
- Counts package and label unit doses for inspection by Pharmacist.
- Prepare and process 3rd party medical insurance & claim forms and records.
- Assists the Pharmacist in inventory control.
- Operate cash registers to accept payment from customers.
- Assists the Pharmacist in training Mednow Retail outpatient Pharmacy Technician Trainees in the day-to-day duties of Pharmacy Technicians as assigned by the Director.
- Prefer candidates with retail outpatient Pharmacy tech experience
- Values Behaviors:It is essential that all employees are able to support the values of Saint Alphonsus Medical Center Nampa and Trinity Health. Each person is expected to interact effectively with physicians, patients, visitors, and staff, as well as demonstrate a commitment to service, hospital values, and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Social Justice
- Care of the Poor and Underserved
- *Performance Improvement: *Understands and actively supports the organizational and departmental Performance Improvement Initiatives.
- Can verbalize employee’s overall responsibility and role in the Saint Alphonsus Medical Center Boise Performance Improvement Program.
- Can identify FOCUS as Saint Alphonsus Medical Center Boise guide for Process Improvement.
- Can submit evidence of participation in a Performance Improvement activity completed within the last 12 months. (Organizational, departmental, or individual.)
- Performs monthly patient care area inspections and reports as assigned by the Director.
- Prepares work area for the next shift: cleans up, restocks, finishes current workload, and communicates to the next shift.
Job Number: 00116762
Location: Boise, ID
Organization Name: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Facility: SAHS - Saint Alphonsus Health System
Employment Type: Full time