Trinity Health MA Pediatrics Full-Time Days in Boise, Idaho
At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
The Saint Alphonsus Boise Pediatrics Clinic is looking for a collaborative and fun Medical Assistant to join our award winning Pediatrics provider team! This position will work as a floatassisting multiple providers and other MAs and RNs and will work 4 - 9 hour shifts. The shift start time will vary between 8:00am - 9:00am,and the* shift ending time will vary between 5:00pm - 6:00pm. The *d*ay off will rotate*, so flexibility is needed. The shift schedule is provided a month prior, so you are able to plan accordingly.
An ideal candidate will enjoy working with kids and parents, has a sense of urgency, is team-oriented, is flexible, and enjoys a fun work environment!
As a Medical Assistant, you will work in a team environment to promote a positive experience in patient care with compassion and kindness. You will support licensed staff and provider(s) in providing an excellent patient experience by efficiently meeting the patient's needs. You will support efficient clinic flow and communicate accurately and positively with team members. Medical Assistants work under the supervision of the physician and/or Advanced Practice Provider. Clinical oversight is provided by the RN Supervisor, Lead Nurse and/or SAMG Nursing Administration.
About the Pediatrics Clinic:Our pediatricians are committed to treating every child like they are one of a kind, because they are. Our pediatricians are specially trained to care for children during the early and very important years of their life. Whether it's general wellness care or diagnosing and treating on-going illnesses, our goal is to help ensure your child grows up with every opportunity to be healthy and happy.
Learn more about the Saint Alphonsus Pediatrics Clinic: https://www.saintalskids.com/
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program, or enrolled in an Associate Degree Medical Assistant Program and are eligible to take an approved credentialing exam (listed below), or have obtained credentialing from the Trinity approved list below plus one year of experience prior to hire.
- MA certification from one of the following required within 90 days of hire date:
- American Association of Medical Assistants (CMA)
- American Medical Technologists (RMA)
- National Healthcare Association (CCMA)
- National Center for Competency Testing (NCMA)
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required at hire
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Customer service oriented attitude/behavior.
Colleagues of Saint Alphonsus Health System enjoy competitive compensation with a full benefits package and opportunity for growth throughout SAHS and Trinity Health.
Visit www.saintalphonsus.org/careers to learn more about the benefits, culture and career development opportunities available to you at Saint Alphonsus Health System.
Visit Saint Alphonsus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter!
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Number: 00156058
Location: Boise, ID
Organization Name: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Facility: SAHS Mulvaney Bldg
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift