Trinity Health MA Clinical Float Pool Full Time Days in Boise, Idaho
At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) is looking to hire a Medical Assistant for our Clinical Float Pool! This position will float to primary care and specialty clinics throughout the Treasure Valley that are needing assistance. The float position offers a wide variety of work and is a great way to learn about all of the different service areas and specialties of the Saint Alphonsus Medical Group.
As a Medical Assistant, you will work in a team environment to promote a positive experience in patient care with compassion and kindness. You will support licensed staff and provider(s) in providing an excellent patient experience by efficiently meeting the patient's needs. This will include You will support efficient clinic flow and communicate accurately and positively with team members. Medical Assistants work under the supervision of the physician and/or Advanced Practice Provider. Clinical oversight is provided by the RN Supervisor, Lead Nurse and/or SAMG Nursing Administration.
More About this Position: In this position you can be scheduled for 8, 9, 10, or 12 hour shifts. It can vary based on need. Weekend and holiday availability is also needed.
Learn more about the Saint Alphonsus Medical Group clinics here!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program, or enrolled in an Associate Degree Medical Assistant Program and are eligible to take an approved credentialing exam (listed below), or have obtained credentialing from the Trinity approved list below plus one year of experience prior to hire.
- MA certification from one of the following required within 90 days of hire date:
- American Association of Medical Assistants (CMA)
- American Medical Technologists (RMA)
- National Healthcare Association (CCMA)
- National Center for Competency Testing (NCMA)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for HealthCare Provider (BLS/HCP) certification required.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Customer service oriented attitude/behavior.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to use applicable software.
Colleagues of Saint Alphonsus Health System enjoy competitive compensation with a full benefits package and opportunity for growth throughout SAHS and Trinity Health.
Visit www.saintalphonsus.org/careers to learn more about the benefits, culture and career development opportunities available to you at Saint Alphonsus Health System.
Visit Saint Alphonsus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter!
Job Number: 00111379
Location: Boise, ID
Organization Name: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Facility: SAHS 1070 N Curtis
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift