Trinity Health Events and Retail Associate (Food Service) PRN (As Needed) in Boise, Idaho
At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care. Under close supervision, works in catering services (including off site deliveries and setup) serving, table and chair setup, bartending service, retail sales and serving of food in the cafeteria, at the coffee bar, and in conference rooms, some cash control responsibilities. Trained in a variety of positions under the umbrella of the retail food sales and event management services.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Competency in basic literacy skills including reading, oral, and written communication skills, and basic math skills equivalent to high school completion.
- Six months experience in customer service; food service experience is preferred such as patient services, catering, hospitality, retail food sales or retail industry.
- Strong customer service and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Catertrax system through on the job training.
- Serve Safe certified preferred.
- Must have active driving privileges. If, during the course of employment, driving privileges change or colleague receives a driving citation, the colleague is required to notify their supervisor and/or HR.
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Organizational Mission, Core Values, and Vision in behaviors, practices, policies and decisions.
- Ensures Idaho State Food Service Unicode and HACCP standards are followed.
- Able to manage catering events and room reservation reports in Catertrax system.
- Sets up equipment and food; delivers, serves, and clears catering and retail sales food items.
- Able to operate, including, dismantling and cleaning of all equipment relevant to specific work area.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain a neat, clean and organized work area, as well as demonstrate a working knowledge of basic safe food handling practices.
- Must be able to work collaboratively as a team.
Visit Saint Alphonsus onFacebook!
Visit Saint Alphonsus onLinkedin!
See additional information by visitingSaint Alphonsus YouTube page!
Other career opportunities atwww.saintalphonsus.org/careers
Job Number: 00115885
Location: Boise, ID
Organization Name: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Facility: SAHS 1055 N Curtis Road
Employment Type: Part time