Kelly Services Quality Inspector in Billerica, Massachusetts
• Perform incoming, first sample, in-process, and final quality control material inspections and verification of CoA on production material. Make pass/fail decisions on inspected goods.
• Inspect purchased parts and materials for conformity to standards, specifications, and processing requirements.
• Verify specifications using purchase orders, blueprints, drawings or inspection instructions, and checklists. Inspect for proper identity and dimensions using such measuring devices as micrometers, gauges, and calipers and CMM w/ software.
• Direct experience in manufacturing or warehouse Quality and/or receiving inspection
• Knowledge of inspection & quality control methods, techniques, & equipment
• Knowledge of use of a wide variety of measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, and optical measuring equipment strongly desired
• Knowledge of industry Quality Management System standards or ISO 9001
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs