Fortive Corporation Software Engineer in Billdal, Sweden
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( www.fortive.com ), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities
The mission of Unfors RaySafe AB is to help people avoid unnecessary radiation. We make solutions for personal dosimetry and quality assurance in diagnostic X-ray.
In our Operations team, we focus on delivering products with the right quality at the right time. We also make sure to support our customers to the best of our ability, including technical support. Unfors RaySafe is part of Fluke Health Solutions, a division of Fluke Corporation. Fluke Health Solutions makes Quality Assurance devices for the health care industry, e.g. Electrical Safety Analyzers and Patient Monitoring equipment. Together, Fluke Health Solutions offer a complete portfolio of QA products for all medical equipment.
To further strengthen our team, we are now looking for a Software Engineer who will be a key member in our Calibration Engineering team.
The Software Calibration Engineer Engineer has the full responsibility for software within the global production. He/she develops and manages software, performs process and software documentation for the production.
The primary responsibilities include the following:
• Designs programs, codes, develops, test, documents, build/install, debug and perform analysis on software applications
• Write software requirement specifications needed to manufacture products of highest quality
• Take ownership for data/information in, calibration software production system, including gather input, administer, maintain, approve, and develop
• Formulate and issue clear, concise and accurate, process and procedure instructions for the production operators, focusing on software
• Support production and productivity with hands-on calibration and data collection as well as perform internal training as needed
• Take part in various projects within the Global Operations team
• Deliver according to defined individual and departmental KPI´s
• Provide input and recommendations for identify and select improvement projects as well as continuously work with improvements within own scope and area of responsibility, applying FBS tools (lean manufacturing principles) and philosophy
• Bachelor´s (or higher) degree in engineering e.g. software or computer science
• 0-2 years of work experience from similar position
• Very good knowledge of programming tools and languages such as e.g. C#, .NET
• Good knowledge from databases such as SQL
• International experience within a global matrix organization is desired
• Fluent in English and Swedish, both verbal and written is a must
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Driven, action-oriented with the ability to multi-task and effectively deliver results in a fast-paced environment as well as drive change. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The position is part of the global Calibration Engineering Team, consisting of 8 members located in Billdal, Sweden and Cleveland, USA.
Are you interested to know more about this position? Please contact Svante Liljegren, Manager Calibration Engineering, email@example.com .
As we interview candidates continuously, we look forward to receive your application to
firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Europe-Sweden-Gothenburg-Billdal
Req ID: FLU007657