Nurse Next Door Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA) in Beverly Hills, California
Nurse Next Door is a premier licensed Home Care Organization that believes in #happieraging and helping seniors stay at home. If you are passionate about making a difference in the life of a senior and enjoy working with others that are just as passionate about Making Lives Better. Come join us at Nurse Next Door.::
FULL TIME/PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!:
Are you PASSIONATE about making a difference in the lives of seniors?
Are you looking to work for a home care company that cares as much about you as they do about their clients? Do you want a flexible work schedule that works with your family’s schedule?
We’re looking for CNA’s and Caregivers who are able to work from 4 to 40 hours per week in the Greater Los Angeles Area! A variety of positions are available including overnight shifts, day shifts and weekend shifts. We Makes Lives Better every day for our clients and staff, and our four Core Values truly represent the soul of our company:
- Admire People
- WOW Customer Experiences
- Find a Better Way
- Passionate About Making a Difference
Why Nurse Next Door?:
- One of the most rapidly growing home care companies in Southern California.
- Competitive salary beginning with lots of opportunities for overtime.
- Flexible schedule – work when you want, where you want
- Support -24 hour access to the Nurse Next Door Care Services Center
- One-on-one care – work directly with your client to provide the best care possible and build meaningful relationships What will you bring?:
A warm caring heart, passionate about #MakingLivesBetter and #HappierAging! If you believe you would be an asset to our team, tell us about yourself. Don’t just send us a resume. We really want to know you. If you are passionate about making a difference then you will fit right in. Nurse Next Door is an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide personal care to clients as outlined in their care plans.
- Adhere to providing personal care and help clients with their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) that is within the scope of practice for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aid (CHHA).
- Assists clients in all activities of daily living, including: hygiene assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, meal preparation, linen changes and light housekeeping.
- Assists clients with transfers, ambulation and exercises.
- Meets the safety needs of the client and uses equipment safely and properly.
- Functions within the limits of own experience and knowledge, and practices safely and competently within the scope of practice for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aid (CHHA).
- Completes records and documents accurately and thoroughly.
- Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English. Other languages will be an asset.
- Ability to identify and report client care concerns to Care Designers when needed.
- Able to travel from client to client in a timely fashion. Drivers with own vehicle will be an asset.:
- Must have at least 6 months of caregiving experience or clinicals
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Current Certificate for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aid (CHHA)
- Current and negative TB test required
- Cleared HCA status preferred as we have IMMEDIATE opening:::