CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Information Assurance Analyst in Belton, Texas
Senior Information Assurance Analyst
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Information Assurance Analyst
Category: Cyber Security Consulting
City: Belton, Texas, United States
Position ID: J0219-1142
Employment Type: Full Time
Would you like to be part of an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Come join us at CGI to start supporting one of our clients in an exciting industry. You’ll have the opportunity to participate from the very beginning. As a Senior Information Assurance Analyst, you will perform assessments and ensure our client remains compliant with Sarbanes Oxley and NIST standards. As a leading-edge Global IT company, we are seeking talented professionals with all levels of information technology skills and expertise in order to support our Clients worldwide. Based on our industry-specific focus, we can offer you a work environment where you will be challenged and will grow and develop your career in a meaningful way. We will help you reach your full potential by providing learning materials & training, mentoring & coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback… plus opportunities to advance!
Per Federal stipulation, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Perform assessments of systems and networks for compliant security configurations;
• Validate established security requirements;
• Establish and monitor the execution of security controls;
• Develop vulnerability remediation plans and monitor the execution of remediation plans;
• Develop Certification and Authorization artifacts;
• Assist in the technical design process of IT projects to incorporate security requirements;
• Support the Security Testing and Evaluation required for accrediting authorization;
• Work with a team and individually to sustain security compliance;
• Work in close collaboration with specialized technical teams;
• Perform daily duties remotely;
• Maintain and monitor ticket records and provide evidence of actions taken;
• Ensure that processes are handled according to agreed-upon procedures;
• Adherence to schedule / compliance for attendance;
• Compliance for CGI IS/IT Policy and well as CGI Code of Ethics;
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Knowledge of various security applications, Internet technologies, and products
• Experience with a Certification and Accreditation process and Risk Management Framework
• Experience with SOX and NIST SP 800-53 requirements and creating Security Artifacts
• Knowledge of Secure Cloud computing best practices and FEDRAMP standards
• Experience conducting Security Assessments
• Experience creating POA&Ms and monitoring remediation efforts
• Excellent customer service & communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to work both independently and with a team
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with customers, team members, and management
• Ability to complete projects within a specified time frame with little supervision
BS/BE degree in computer science, cybersecurity or related IT fields.
Experience as an Information Assurance Analyst
Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, protocols, and NIST
Certificates: CompTIA Security+, SSCP
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.