Bentley Systems Sr. Application Engineer in Beijing Chaoyang District, China
• Promoting Plaxis product and associated product line in China. Adopting and Expanding Bentley digital workflow to improving user business success.
• Product/solution/workflow presentation, demo to support sales process.
• Associated products presales and user advancement support.
• Knowledge transfer to partners and strengthen Bentley ecosystem.
• Working with product managers to improve product line performance. Including user requirement analysis, discipline workflow assessment, roadmap definition.
• Providing training, workshop to user.
• Working with sales team, maintain and expand the usage in strategic accounts.
• Collaborate to write successful user story.
• Geo related bachelor's degree or above.
• 3+ years geo associated working experience, design or construction.
• Preferred with BIM digital workflow experience.
• Acquaintance with Bentley solution shall not be required but will be highly encouraged.
• Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills is required.
• English skill in listening, oral reading and written.
• Good communication skill, teamwork spirit.
• Willing to travel domestic and international.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled