Honeywell Sr HRS Operations Specialist in Barueri, Brazil
Sr HRS Operations Specialist
Lead the delivery of corporate and local human resources processes including internal transfers, promotions, terminations and administrative tracking. You will provide human resource services delivering positive results to the human resources function, employees and managers. You will provide guidance and support to quickly resolve employee questions.
Provide flawless end to end execution of Human Resource services and processes to support business objectives
Build easy and intuitive systems and processes to enable right and fast delivery of Human Resource solutions
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a progressive and global Human Resources organization
Hire reviews and documentation
Termination documentation and union settlement process
Onboarding update and presentation
Operational Caixa Economica activities
Benefits payments control
Contact with Brazil employees through email (sales force)
Contact with partner areas (finance, IT)
T&A controls Vacation controls
Client Documentation delivery support
HRS Projects participation
Tier meeting participation
General GO activities
25 Improve processes
25 Advise stakeholders
25 Manage data
25 Provide administrative support
YOU MUST HAVE
- Administration, HR student or graduation completed
- Office packged knowledge
- Advanced English
- Intermediate Excel (Vlookup, Pivot table, Sum, Average, conditional formatting, Sort andFilter, etc)
- Intermediate Word (mailings)
- Ability to anticipate and understand customer needs and provide guidance
- Some administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle difficult and sensitive matters.
- Strong project management skills. Exposure to difficult or complex projects a plus.
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to navigate HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution.
- Effective communication and ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a clear manner.
- Hands on
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD58850
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Av Tambore 267, Barueri, SAO PAULO 06460-000 BRA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.
- Honeywell Jobs