UnitedHealth Group Associate Application Developer in Bangalore, India
Position: Dotnet developer.
Experience: 1.5 years to 2.5 years
• Strong in OOPs concepts and Good understanding of SDLC.
• Expertise on ASP.Net (C#), Microsoft Enterprise Library, Entity Framework.
• Good command on database designing, implementation, performance tuning on MSSQL Server
• Must be able to work effectively both in a team environment and individually. Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Should have exposure to different domain Accounting, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Food & Beverages, IT & telecommunication & etc
• Good hands on jQuery Ajax and Angular JS, Node JS
• Experience on agile scrum development is added advantage
- UnitedHealth Group Jobs