IBM Senior Application Consultant in Austin, Texas
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
"Lead and Manage Onsite and Offshore Team for New developments & complete Global support of SAP HCM and SAP Concur across 60+ countries for effective and efficient solutions.
• Work on multiple SAP HCM modules as an Onsite Lead and collaborative partner for the modules HR Renewals (Wave 2.0), Performance Management and Review system (PADR/ PMS), E-Recruitment, Learning Solutions (LSO), Time Management, Payroll, Travel Management, IDOCS and Interfaces.
• Work on SAP Concur solutions and supporting technical issues on the same. • Prioritizing and Understanding business scenarios and requirements and translating the same into effective solutions. Change Management across releases within AGILE processes.
• Work on Global Payroll vendors and interfaces including IDOC administration and management
• Bridge the gaps between Business and IT and collaborating with various different
IT teams and third-party vendors so as to identify best solutions for the company processes.
• Work on change management process including change requests, test plans and production moves for various new developments, new projects and existing break fix requirements.
• Strong understanding of Success Factors Admin and Employee Central which includes Foundation Objects, Succession and Corporate data models, Picklist management, Reporting Events, Workflows, Propagation functionality, Time Off, Accruals. "
Possible work location : 900 WALNUT RIDGE DRIVE HARTLAND
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
"1) Business analysis, design, configuration, testing, training, implementation and post implementation support, technical and functional specifications and interfaces handling for SAP HR
2) Experience and Expertise in understanding business process re-engineering, AS-IS business process, performing GAP Analysis to identify and evaluate risks and provide recommendations for TO-BE Model
3) Able to communicate well and lead with client interactions, work with business to take initiative and plan/propose for enhancements in HR System
4) Lead and manage various custom enhancements in SAP R/3versions: 4.6C, 4.7 ECC 5.0 & ECC 6.0, SAP Notes and BSI tubs. Interacting with ABAP developers to provide them the customizations and UI business requirements, data Migration & data Conversions with Mid Year/Year End Cutover activities from Legacy Data systems based on ALE/ IDOCS & LSMW"
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
"1) Knowledge of SAP Security to create, modify and test roles, authorization profile, create users and grant access to SAP systems
2) Skilled in Production Support, Enhancement and Upgrade projects. Also have extensive experience with highly customized global projects with large teams worldwide
3) Certification in SAP HCM in Human Resource Management
4) SAP Certified Application Associate in SAP Employee Central
5) SAP SuccessFactors Certified Application Associate in Performance and Goal Management"
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs