Kaeser Compressors, Inc. Service Support Assistant in Atlanta, Georgia
Kaeser Compressors, Inc. is seeking an individual who has worked in an industrial or manufacturing environment to fill the position of Service Support Assistant for our location in Atlanta, Georgia.
Kaeser is one of the largest and most successful suppliers of air systems, with over 6,000 employees worldwide. Our primary goal is providing exceptional customer service coupled with innovative products and progressive system solutions. Kaeser offers quality compressed air systems, comprehensive consulting services, and outstanding after sales support. We specialize in evaluating each customer’s application and providing the most efficient and effective air system solution. To learn more about Kaeser, visit our website at www.kaeser.com.
The selected candidate will:
• Assist Service Technicians as needed in the field on installation or service calls
• Assist customers over the phone with research of parts information
• Be responsible for shipping/receiving of parts and equipment as needed. May be required to use forklift.
• Assist with maintaining proper inventory of parts and equipment
• Deliver, install and pick-up of rental compressors
• Be responsible for maintenance, cleaning and organization of the warehouse and outside dock area.
• Be responsible for answering overflow of service and inside sales calls
The successful candidate’s background will include:
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Good computer skills
• Good verbal skills for the phone and customer interaction
• Good driving record
• Forklift training
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Kaeser Compressors, Inc.
- Kaeser Compressors, Inc. Jobs