Kelly Services Payroll Processor in Atlanta, Georgia
Title: Payroll Processor
Compensation: $55K - 65K
Location: Vinings GA
Generous Benefits Package
Kelly Services Inc. is partnering with a large local manufacturing company to fill their current need for an experienced Payroll Processor that will be processing multi-state and Canadian payroll on a semi-monthly and bi-weekly basis. The position is open due to growth and will be joining their already dynamic team of 4. Experience with Workday or UltiPro software is a must in order to be considered for this exciting opportunity. This person will calculate wages based on hours worked and administer payments accurately and efficiently. The key to success in the role is defined by employees receiving their accurate pay on time, as well as managing the funding and accounting accurately.
• Participates in payroll system (Workday) improvements and other miscellaneous projects and payroll functions as needed.
• Processes and audit Weekly, Bi-weekly and Semi-Monthly Payrolls for the US and Canada
• Calculates gross to net pay and submits On Demand payments, stop payments and voids to third party payroll administrator
• Run tests in Workday for scheduled updates, year-end and benefit enrollments as well as other special projects as needed
• Research and resolve issues received from employees, managers and HR
• 5-10 years of experience as a payroll specialist, processing multiple cycle payrolls for non-exempt employees
• At least 4-5 years of experience processing gross to net payroll
• Experience with Workday or UltiPro Software
• Strong Microsoft Excel experience
• Outstanding organizational and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs