Trinity Health Certified Surgical Tech Main OR FT Evenings 2:30p - 11p in Athens, Georgia
A clinically competent certified surgical technologist, under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, is responsible for the care and safety of the patient during the intraoperative period. Included within this assignment is the responsibility for assisting with preparation of surgical patient by performance of routine and delegated duties according to standards and policies of the hospital. Monday - Friday, Full Time Evenings 2:30p - 11p
- Possess knowledge and skills in sterile and aseptic techniques.
- Preparation, management, distribution and sterilization practices of the OR.
- Assessing, Planning, Implementing direct patient care.
- Professional Growth and Development (leadership/preceptorship)
- Performance Improvement, Patient Safety, Corporate Compliance & Risk Management
- Customer Service
Job Number: 00119083
Location: Athens, GA
Organization Name: St. Mary's Healthcare Systems
Facility: SMAGA - St. Mary's Health Care System
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Evening Shift