Northrop Grumman Mgr Strategic Planning 2 in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Join Northrop Grumman's Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions (CIMS) division providing operations leadership for the Information Warfare and Cyber Survivability Solutions BU. The role of the Operations Manager is to collaborate, coordinate and facilitate operational processes across the business unit in support of meeting performance objectives and achieving long range desired growth. This position will be located in Annapolis Junction MD.
The operations manager position will report the Information Warfare and Cyber Survivability Solutions Vice President and will be expected to interact with individuals at multiple levels throughout the company including division line and staff, as well as, sector and corporate staff. They must independently demonstrate the skill and ability to perform fairly complex professional tasks. Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
• Engage effectively with Division leadership team and stakeholders from NGC's corporate and sector(s) offices
• Lead coordination of Operations Reviews and Division Days
• Lead the coordination of input on Division/Sector/Corporate actions
• Coordinate with BUVP executive assistant to set up business unit battle rhythm - coordinate and run the business unit's program management reviews, operation reviews, staff meetings, International meetings, and all other business unit relevant meetings
• Develop written communications for the BU VP and also work with the Division Communications team to ensure internal and external recognition of business unit program capabilities and accomplishments
• Support the development and execution of BUVP initiatives to enhance business unit operations
• Lead the planning for the business unit's Extended Leadership Meetings
• Develop and coordinate business unit presentations and reports for internal and external meetings and communications
• Ensure effective communications across the business unit leadership team and operating units within
• Maintain and update Information Warfare and Cyber Survivability Solutions SharePoint Site
• Support international business areas and work with international leadership to ensure alignment with business unit, sector and corporate objectives
• Apply creativity to business unit challenges (programmatic and/or atmospheric) to solve problems
• Be available for international business support that occasionally requires work during non-traditional hours
• Bachelor's degree and 8 years of directly related professional work experience or Master's and 6 years of directly related professional work experience.
• Excellent executive-level written and verbal communications skills.
• Strategic systems-level thinking, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to manage budgets, schedules and executive support.
• Proactive in making connections (internally and externally) to seek out information to support BU needs
• Management of multiple projects and priorities while meeting schedule, budget, and quality requirements.
• Candidate must be a US Citizen, with and active DoD top secret government security clearance with SCI access
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Development
- Northrop Grumman Jobs