Trinity Health Registered Nurse RN - Full-Time Nights - Emergency Dept in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, one of the nation's top health care services providers, spanning five counties in Southeastern Michigan. SJMHS represents more than 2,700 physicians and 14,000 nurses and staff, and includes 6 Hospitals, 5 Outpatient Health Centers, 8 Urgent Care Facilities and over 25 Specialty Centers.
Full-Time benefited position - 36 hours per week, with holiday and weekend rotation. 12 hour night shift - 7 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
The Saint Joseph Mercy Health System Emergency Department (ED) provides comprehensive emergency care to patients of all ages treating approximately 85,000 patients annually in our 64 bed unit.
If you have the ability and desire to treat trauma patients, then we are an ideal environment in which to bring your ED, Critical Care or years of Inpatient Hospital nursing experience. The SJMHS ED is…
- Newly Verified ACS Level I trauma center
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Recognized for Outstanding Achievement for Organ Donation
The SJMHS ED offers a full range of services, from treating acute conditions to minor injuries and illnesses.
The ED offers specialized care to both pediatric and geriatric patients. A dedicated pediatric unit, staffed with pediatricians and pediatric emergency nurses, is open 14 hours a day. Specialized geriatric care and screening is provided to senior patients age 65 years and older in a specially designed geriatric area 16 hours a day.
Provides quality patient centered care considering age specific, developmental, cultural and spiritual needs through competent clinical practice and application of the nursing process. Consistently integrates concepts of relationship based care into practice. Serves as a clinical and educational resource to others on the unit. Assumes accountability for nursing care of designated patients. Demonstrates unit/area-designated competencies.
- Graduation from accredited nursing program:
- As of 1/1/12, newly hired Registered Nurses must have a BSN degree or must agree in writing to obtain their BSN within a specified time frame.
- Requires current Michigan Nursing License
Employees of St. Joseph Mercy Health System enjoy…
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance and Disability
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Opportunity for growth and advancement throughout SJMHS and Trinity Health
Visit www.stjoeshealth.org/careers to learn more about the benefits, culture and career development opportunities available to you at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System.
Job Number: 00110145
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Organization Name: Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
Facility: SJSEMI - SJMHS Hospital Ann Arbor
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: 12 Hour Night Shift