Trinity Health Data Analytics Liaison - SQL, SAS - Livonia - 40 hrs/wk in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Full-Time opportunity for those with SQL, SAS and Project Management experience for a Data Analytics position with SJMHS in Livonia, MI. Support GME research, help define study populations and identify patterns of care.
The Data Analytics Liaison works within the data analytics team to develop and support data analytics needs from various customer groups such as nursing, pharmacy, surgical services, etc. They serve as a link between the various stakeholders involved to provide tailored customer support. The Data Analytics Liaison manages data and analytics requests from business customers and navigates those requests through the project lifecycle to delivery and implementation.
Data Analytics Liaison*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
- Collaborates with medical and clinical staff leadership and colleagues to determine information and data needs and to understand requirements for applications and/or reports.
- Coordinates, leads, and oversees data and analytics projects from origin to conclusion for successful completion.
- Compiles and analyzes project data; prepares summaries and presentations of project scope, timetable, and deliverables.
- Provides project status updates to key stakeholders, management, and leadership.
- Produces graphical and other visual displays of data to guide business decision-making.
- Provides reporting support for web applications.
- Assists staff with understanding of healthcare data and assists in the training of new staff members.
- Provides analytical and customer-oriented expertise on team projects.
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of reports produced by data analytics department.
- Uses additional reporting tools such as Business Objects, Excel, etc. as needed.
- Define data and establish core metrics in accordance with the business objectives of the organization.
Data Analytics Liaison*Education, Experience, and Licensure/Certification*
*Education: * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or other technical or clinical concentration; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s Degree required in a relevant technical or clinical field.
*Experience: * Minimum of 2 years of experience in a relevant clinical, technical, analytical or statistical role. Experience as Project Manager
Employees of St. Joseph Mercy Health System enjoy…
Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance and Disability
Retirement savings plan with employer contribution
Opportunity for growth and advancement throughout SJMHS and Trinity Health
Free, on-campus parking
Visit www.stjoeshealth.org/careers to learn more about the benefits, culture and career development opportunities available to you at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System.
Job Number: 00110364
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Organization Name: Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
Facility: SJSEMI - SJMHS Hospital Ann Arbor
Employment Type: Full time