Trinity Health Data Analytics Liaison Center for Health Care Analytics and Performance Improvement - Livonia - 40 hrs/wk in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Job Description Summary Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, one of the nation's top health care services providers, spanning five counties in Southeastern Michigan. SJMHS represents more than 2,700 physicians and 14,000 nurses and staff, and includes 5 Hospitals, 6 Outpatient Health Centers, 6 Urgent Care Facilities and over 25 Specialty Centers. Employees of St. Joseph Mercy Health System enjoy… o Competitive compensation o Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance and Disability o Retirement savings plan with employer contribution o Opportunity for growth and advancement throughout SJMHS and Trinity Health o Free, on-campus parking Visit www.stjoeshealth.org/careers to learn more about the benefits, culture and career development opportunities available to you at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System.
Are you looking for a place to Be Remarkable? If you are looking for mission driven organization where you opinion matters and are viewed as an integral part of the care team, then Saint Joseph Mercy Health may be for you. Please check out our current needs and see where you can Be Remarkable too.
The Data Analytics Liaison works within the data analytics team to develop and support data analytics needs from various customer groups such as nursing, pharmacy, surgical services, etc. They serve as a link between the various stakeholders involved to provide tailored customer support. The Data Analytics Liaison manages data and analytics requests from business customers and navigates those requests through the project lifecycle to delivery and implementation.
Data Analytics Liaison*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
- Collaborates with medical and clinical staff leadership and colleagues to determine information and data needs and to understand requirements for applications and/or reports.
- Coordinates, leads, and oversees data and analytics projects from origin to conclusion for successful completion.
- Compiles and analyzes project data; prepares summaries and presentations of project scope, timetable, and deliverables.
- Provides project status updates to key stakeholders, management, and leadership.
- Produces graphical and other visual displays of data to guide business decision-making.
- Provides reporting support for web applications.
- Assists staff with understanding of healthcare data and assists in the training of new staff members.
- Provides analytical and customer-oriented expertise on team projects.
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of reports produced by data analytics department.
- Uses additional reporting tools such as Business Objects, Excel, etc. as needed.
- Define data and establish core metrics in accordance with the business objectives of the organization.
This document is intended to describe the generalized duties and responsibilities, the specialized job functions, and the essential requirements of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive statement of all supplemental duties, responsibilities, or non-essential requirements or reflect any accommodations made under the American’s with Disability Act, the Michigan Handicapper’s Act, or SJMHS’s Return to Work Program.
Data Analytics Liaison*Education, Experience, and Licensure/Certification*
*Education: * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or other technical or clinical concentration; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s Degree required in a relevant technical or clinical field.
*Experience: * Minimum of 2 years of experience in a relevant clinical, technical, analytical or statistical role. Experience as Project Manager
Job Number: 00110364
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Organization Name: Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
Facility: SJSEMI - SJMHS Hospital Ann Arbor
Employment Type: Full time