Trinity Health Sr Security Officer - St. Peter's Hospital - Full Time Night in Albany, New York
St. Peter's Hospital in Albany, NY has an opportunity for former Police Officers to develop and grow a career in the Security field!
With more than 12,500 employees and more than 165 locations in the capital district, St. Peter's Health Partners forms the most comprehensive network of health care and community services in the region. We are also part of Trinity Health, the second – largest not-for-profit health system in the United States, serving people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast.
As a member of our caring, compassionate health care professionals, you will enjoy outstanding benefits such as pay rates based upon experience. There are also great shift differentials, top-notch medical plans for full and part time positions, tuition assistance, great co-workers, and a warm, welcoming work environment.
The selected candidate would under direction of the Security Director, conduct investigations for cases or incidents involving the safety and security of SPHP colleagues, patients, visitors, vendors or others as directed. Offenses or events requiring investigation and preparation of a complete and thorough report and liaison with appropriate law enforcement, investigative authority and Senior Leadership. The candidate will need to document and follow through with detailed and concise reports involving potential fraud, waste or abuse of corporate resources, imminent threat to life, safety, procedural or other condition requiring investigation. Finally, they would demonstrate St. Peter’s Health Partners Standards of Behavior and Core Values.
- Minimum of 5 years Law Enforcement experience.
- Associates degree in related field OR 60 credit hours
- NYS Driver's License
- Valid Armed Security Guard License issued by the State of New York
- Completion of Police Basic Training curriculum with forensic training and interview techniques preferred.
- Knowledge and demonstrated understanding of the New York State Penal Law and Criminal Procedure Law.
- Knowledge and understanding of the use of force continuum and it's application within a private security setting.
- Knowledge and understanding of accepted current interview techniques, proven investigative report preparation skills with attention to detail with thorough and concise documentation.
Job Number: 00121460
Location: Albany, NY
Organization Name: St. Peter's Health Partners
Facility: SPNY - St. Peter's Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Night Shift