Applied Materials Process Integration Engineer V - (E5) in Albany, New York
Drive innovative techniques to characterize hardware, define methods and new technologies and apply them to characterize hardware, and/or perform hardware characterization on significantly complex systems for a range of programs, within safety guidelines.
Design, collect data, analyze and compile reports on significantly complex process engineering experiments for a range of products, within safety guidelines
Design and implement new technology, products and analytical instrumentation
Train engineers, define and implement new methodologies, define and apply new technologies, and/or troubleshoot and resolve significantly complex process engineering issues/problems for a range of products
Develop, plan and execute process engineering projects for a range of products
Interact with key customers to resolve significantly complex process engineering issues for a range of products to address our customers High Value Problems (HVP)
Generate internal and external documentation for products, presentations, technical reports for integrated products and generate process engineering specifications for integrated products
Define and validate film measurement techniques. Train engineers on the techniques and guide them in the interpretation of the data
Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
- Applied Materials Jobs